Home Soccer Barcelona vs PSG Live Stream and Predictions

Barcelona vs PSG Live Stream and Predictions

Barcelona vs Paris Saint German

The Epic clash between Spanish giants Barcelona and France Legends Paris Saint-German is yet to happen tomorrow in the Champions League fixtures. Last December, Barcelona shot Juventus with 0-3 score to enter the UCL’s 1/8 finals. Barcelona is in the itchy trigger to face Paris SG in their Stadium Camp Nou, Barcelona on February 16th, 2021 at 08:00 PM BST or 03:00 PM ET. In this article, you can witness Barcelona vs PSG Live stream Channel, start time, Form, Head-to-Head, TV Broadcasters, start time, Team News, Preview, and most slated Barcelona vs Paris SG Prediction.

How to watch Barcelona vs PSG Live Stream Online? – Channel Coverage

The viewing audience can watch Barcelona vs PSG live stream online on the following Channels worldwide.

In the United States, the channels for live streaming Barcelona vs PSG are Univision and TUDN.

In the United Kingdom, the BT Sports is the leading channel holding rights to Barcelona vs PSG Live stream.

Dazn is the Channel in Canada to live stream Barcelona vs PSG.

In France, RMC Sport will act a live stream source of Barcelona vs PSG.

In Spain, the Spanish Channel Movistar acquired the rights to stream Barcelona vs PSG.

Barcelona vs Paris SG Channel Coverage

Countries TV Channels Start Time 
United States Univision, Univision NOW, ZonaFutbol, CBS All Access, TUDN USA, TUDN App, TUDN.com, TUDNxtra 03:00 PM ET
United Kingdom Talksport 2 Radio UK, BT Sport App, BT Sport 3, BTSport.com 08:00 PM BST
Spain Movistar Liga de Campeones, Movistar+, Mitele Plus 09:00 PM CEST
Sweden V Sport Premium, Viaplay Sweden 09:00 PM CEST
Italy SKY Go Italia, Sky Sport 252, Sky Sport Uno, NOW TV 09:00 PM CEST
New Zealand Sky Sport 7 beIN Sports, beIN Sports Connect New Zealand 09:00 AM NZDT
Mexico ESPN Play Norte, ESPN2 Norte 02:00 PM CST
Germany Sky Sport 1/HD, Sky Go, Blue Sport, Sky Ticket 09:00 PM CEST
Finland C More Sport 1, C More Suomi, V Sport Premium 10:00 PM EET
Denmark TV3+ HD, Viaplay Denmark 09:00 PM CEST
Russia Match! Football 3, Match TV, Sportbox.ru, matchtv.ru 11:00 PM MSK
South Africa Supersport Grandstand, SuperSport Variety, DStv App, Maximo 360, SuperSport Maximo 09:00PM WAT
Poland Polsat Sport Premium 1, IPLA 09:00 PM CEST
Brazil GUIGO, Estádio TNT Sports 05:00 PM BRT
Australia Optus Sport 07:00 AM AEDT
Angola SuperSport Variety ROA, SuperSport Maximo, DStv Now 09:00PM WAT
Canada Dazn 03:00 PM ET or 12:00 PM PT
France RMC Sport en direct, RMC Sport 1 09:00 PM CEST
Norway Viaplay Norway, V Sport 1 09:00 PM CEST
Netherlands Ziggo Sport Voetbal 09:00 PM CEST
Japan WOWOW Prime 05:00 AM JST
Ireland Virgin Media Two, BT Sport 3, Talksport 2 Radio UK, Virgin TV Go, BT Sport App, BTSport.com 08:00 PM BST
China PPTV Sport China, QQ Sports Live 02:00 PM CST

When is Barcelona vs PSG?

Barcelona vs Paris SG will happen on February 16th, 2021 at 08:00 PM BST or 03:00 PM ET.

Where will Barcelona vs PSG happen?

Barcelona vs Paris SG will occur at Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain.

Barcelona Upcoming fixtures

The upcoming fixtures of Barcelona are

21-02-2021 – Barcelona vs Cadiz CF

24-02-2021 – Barcelona vs Elche

27-02-2021 – Sevilla vs Barcelona

PSG Upcoming Fixtures

The Upcoming fixtures of Paris SG are

21-02-2021 – Paris SG vs Monaco

27-02-2021 – Dijon vs Paris SG

03-03-2021 – Bordeaux vs Paris SG

Barcelona vs PSG Preview and Analysis

Barcelona wrecked Alaves in their last Laliga fixture with an ecstatic 5-1 score. Lionel Messi lead-lined the team with two clever goals, another two goals by Trincao, and the final goal has crossed the post from Firpo’s foot. The Alaves were not able to score more than a goal. In the latest Copa Del Rey fixture, Sevilla tore down Barcelona with a 2-0 score. Before that, against Betis, Barcelona wined and dined with excellent 2-0. Also, the Spanish Behemoths destroyed Granada CF and Ath Bilbao in their contemporary fixtures.

Looking into Paris SG’s current form, they won 4 of the last five matches. Accordingly, the only loss of them was against Lorient. Thereafter Nimes, Marseille, and Caen were sent home with the null score. Later, Draxler J. and Kean M. scored the goals to save the day with a 2-1 score. Moise Kean and Kylian Mbappe are the Forwards extending the legs to furnish the essential goals in their recent matches.

Barcelona vs PSG Team News

Barcelona’s forward Martin Braithwaite got a muscle injury this week and will not make his presence. Next to him, the defending team missed Ronald Araujo recently due to an ankle injury. Other than the said players, Gerard Pique on Defending side, Philippe Coutinho and Sergi Roberto among Midfielders, and Anssumane Fati as a Forward will miss the upcoming clash.

PSG is on grief as they will face Barca without their foremost player Neymar. Consequently, he was injured while performing against Caen. Furthermore, PSG master Mauricio Pochettino cleared the fat chance by releasing the statement as it will take four weeks for Neymar’s return. So, there is no chance for him to return. Other than him, three Midfielders namely Angel Di Maria, Rafinha and Marco Verratti had got the injuries. Apart from them, Juan Bernat, Colin Dagba, and Timothee Pembele are the missing defenders. That’s all about Barcelona VS PSG Team News.

Barcelona vs Paris SG Head to Head

The Head to Head stats of Barcelona vs Paris SG are

Matches played – 11

Barcelona win – 4

Paris SG win – 3

Draw – 4

Barcelona Form

The Current form of Barcelona is

Barcelona vs Alaves – (5-1) win

Sevila vs Barcelona – (2-0) loss

Betis vs Barcelona – (2-3) win

Granada CF vs Barcelona – (3-5) win

Barcelona vs Ath Bilbao – (2-1) win

PSG Form

The Current form of Paris SG is

Paris SG vs Nice – (2-1) win

Caen vs Paris SG – (0-1) win

Marseille vs Paris SG – (0-2) win

Paris SG vs Nimes – (3-0) win

Lorient vs Paris SG – (3-2) win

Barcelona vs PSG Predictions

The Next thing is Barcelona VS PSG Predictions. It is always a tough cookie to Predict when the two territory’s Jumbos are confronting each other. Accordingly, their last meeting in 2017 was an epic win for Barcelona. The Barca scored an outrageous five goals more than the PSG and this raised to a term La Remontada (The Comeback). This was the second Leg game and the first leg was a 4-0 defeat from PSG. The existed antagonism was a plug for this upcoming sensational clash. Neymar was playing for Barcelona at that time, he and Messi scored 3 goals for the match. Even, the Brazilian was transferred to PSG, he will not be able to play against his former team due to the injury. On PSG aspects, Neymar’s absence is the one major detriment for them.

Messi’s incredible form is adding the credits to Barcelona but Neymar’s purchase becomes good for nothing owing to his injury. The French men seem facing Barca with extreme Vengeance but the current form is being at Loggerheads.

Finally, about the key Predictions of Barcelona vs PSG, Barcelona has 40% chances of winning, PSG has 20%, and the remaining 40% chances are for a draw.








Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Exit mobile version